Your complete satisfaction is our number one goal
Perfect Image operates in ways that help you build a real return on your investments in print and marketing. We do this with attention to detail, being a trustworthy partner, commitment to problem-solving, and answering your needs with the most talented team of professionals and industry-leading solutions and technologies.
If you have additional questions, contact us for a quick reply. Ask us anything!
Creating an Account: When you create an account with Perfect Image, we will contact you immediately to learn how we can assist with your printing and marketing support needs.
Payment Terms: A 50% deposit is required for first-time clients, with the balance due prior to project delivery. Projects for clients with an approved credit application are due for payment no later than 30 days from the date of delivery. You may obtain a credit application from your sales representative.
Payment Methods: We accept checks and credit cards. It's fast and secure to pay for projects online, or you can pay via credit card over the phone or mail a check. Have our invoice number handy when you’re ready to pay.
The more details you provide to us, the more accurate the quote we can provide. Details can include the following:
- Full description of your print project and its components
- Delivery timeline
- Size specifications
- Number of pages
- Number of colors
- Type and weight of paper
- What type of post-press finishing or bindery services are needed?
- Do you have pictures of a project that you want to replicate, or physical samples of your project that you can share with us?
- Do you need graphic design or copywriting services?
Let us help you! If you could use our expertise or ideas on any of the above details, reach out to us online and let's start a conversation!
We accept high-resolution, print-ready PDFs or native files prepared in Adobe Creative Suite, such as InDesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator. Please note: 1) If you are furnishing a PDF file, we will have limited to no editing capability. 2) Print-ready files require that you save your files with crop marks embedded and 1/8” bleed on all sides. 3) Please submit documents as single pages (not in spreads). 4) If you are providing native artwork, be certain to include all supported files and fonts.
You can send artwork and associated files to us in multiple ways – whatever is most convenient for you. Our experts will quickly follow up with you to get your project moving.
Our state-of-the-art hybrid manufacturing environment provides diverse, customizable, and cost-effective commercial printing services and capabilities. Paper and other substrate sizes and print volumes vary based on the printing method. These include:
- Excellence in Five- and Six-Color Offset Lithography, including UV LED Printing: Offset lithography is the ideal commercial printing method for your most demanding formatted designs and color projects.
- Advanced, Customizable Variable Digital Printing: Our clients enjoy the ultimate in scalable variable digital technology for one-on-one, customized communications, as well as high-end, short-run digital printing for time-sensitive projects.
- Wide Format Printing: Whether you need environmental graphics, signage, oversized banners, custom cut-outs, specialty boxes, end-cap displays, or other custom materials, we have you covered.
- Digital print jobs with minimal required bindery work: The minimum standard lead time is 3-5 business days after proof approval and receipt of paper stock.
- Offset lithographic print jobs with minimal required bindery work: The minimum standard lead time is 5-7 business days after proof approval and receipt of paper stock.
- Digital or lithographic print jobs requiring heavy bindery work, minimal outside services, or minimal fulfillment work: The minimum standard lead time is 7-10 business days after proof approval and receipt of paper stock.
- Print jobs with very large order quantities, heavy outside services, or heavy fulfillment work: These projects require that a schedule be estimated by Perfect Image upon our receipt of the estimate request or order.
- Please note: Supply chain issues continue to cause daily fluctuations in paper costs and availability. Estimates and production schedules are subject to change until an order is placed with us. We advise of any pricing and delivery changes in writing.
Two-person account teams are assigned to every client. You and your projects have a dedicated sales representative as well as a client service representative (CSR), who jointly oversee every aspect of your project, from estimating to paper selection and production timelines. Together, our team ensures your projects are efficiently and accurately managed from order placement to proofing, production, and delivery.
Our prices are not only competitive with other full-service commercial printing firms, but we are also known for being more than a printer. Perfect Image’s expansive services and solutions and five-star client service and support set us apart from other firms.
While we proficiently support clients in any industry, for decades we have specialized in serving the distinct needs of educational institutions, small to mid-sized businesses, and nonprofit organizations throughout Georgia, the Southeast, and nationwide.
Perfect Image holds certifications as a Minority Business Enterprise (MBE) or Disadvantaged Business Enterprise (DBE) in more than a dozen U.S. states and territories, including the state of Georgia. We are one of Georgia's only and the United States’ few African American-owned and managed commercial printers with full-service, in-house manufacturing capabilities for producing high-end variable digital, sheetfed offset, and wide format printing.
Every organization needs an advocate in the marketing world. We are that champion for organizations challenged by limited budgets, staff, and time. In this regard, Perfect Image is much more than a printer. We are a trusted marketing partner – not just a print provider. Click here to see how we serve our clients as a problem solver and solutions provider.